Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > LSBA Information > Membership Information
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2007, 06:56 PM   #8
Chunky
Senior Member
 
Chunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Splendora
Posts: 744
Points: 2680.00
Last Activity: 11-19-2013
 @ 08:41 PM 
Default

My name is Mark Johnson...my screen name is Chunky which is also my shape

I have been an obsessed bowhunter for about 20 years and that passion has taken me to many exotic places and all my extra money.

I have been a part of LSBA off and on that entire time. I have been an active member for the past five years and am the VP this year.

I am running for the treasure position this year. I am not going to tell you that I am the perfect candidate, but if you elect me I will do the best I can.

My philosophy on spending the clubs money is that it should go to items and concepts that promote the common bowhunter and I also totally support the youth events. I would like to see a brief "nuts and bolts" of where the club is financially in each magazine.

Handling the money is a difficult and thankless job. You almost always upset someone. I will not say one bad word about our current treasurer, Janie, as I am sure she has put in many hours of hard work doing this job.

If anyone has specific questions, please PM or E-mail me and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability.

Mark Johnson
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk