Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #2
biggen
LSBA Hall of Fame/Hunt Committee
 
biggen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
LSBA Region: 78
Location: New Braunfels Comal/Blanco/Bee
Posts: 2,207
Points: 8835.00
Last Activity: 04-04-2018
 @ 07:54 PM 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by recar View Post
OK. the boy and I are going to start shooting 3d tournaments this year. The first coming up at the end of this month. Since we are new to this I need some advice. i read the rules and understand most of the format and such.

What does the average shooter take in the way of gear (pack list)?
How many arrows should we bring?
How long does a shoot normally last?
Do most places allow shooters to bring in their own snacks/drinks?

Am I over thinking this?

Thanks!!!!!
I just take my hunting rig as is and maybe three arrows!

Usually shoots last about three or four hours depending on the turn-out and format. L.S.B.A. shoots start at 9:00 and usually ask for all score cards by 1:00.

Yes most let you bring your own snacks!!

No I don't think you are over thinking this! I feel more people would shoot 3-d if they weren't so intimidated.(as I was) Go and you will have a great time!!
__________________
When injustice becomes law, then Rebellion becomes duty!!
Thomas Jefferson
Matthew 6:9
Psalm 64:7
biggen is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk