Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2007, 06:57 AM   #10
bountyhunter
Senior Member
 
bountyhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
LSBA Region: 77
Location: Dickinson/Zavalla
Posts: 738
Points: 4505.00
Last Activity: 09-06-2012
 @ 04:35 PM 
Default

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome! I've been trying to catch up reading through some of the past posts and there is some really great information. Though I've been bowhunting over 30 years, it is really a new start for me this year as it will be my first with a compound due to a back injury. Didn't get started till late also cause I had to be cleared by the ole doc, so the last few months have gone by pretty fast but I think I've got everything tuned in. With just a week till opening morning I'm very happy and excited. Good luck to each of you as the season draws closer and closer.
__________________
Bounty Hunter Traditional Arrows
832-226-3719
bhtamail@verizon.net
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bounty...v=wall&ref=sgm
bountyhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk