Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > Stick and String
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-29-2004, 04:58 PM   #2
Linedawg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Era
Posts: 450
Points: 0.00
Last Activity: 09-17-2007
 @ 10:28 AM 
Default

Wether or not you can use fast flight on your recurve depends on if it was built for it or not. I have one recurve that is built for fast flight and one that is not. I also have two longbows that are built to handle fast flight but I still shoot dacron on them as I didn't notice an increase in performance with ff. I don't build my own strings but from what I've seen if you build the loops up some it should be ok.
Linedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk