Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #17
Chunky
Senior Member
 
Chunky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Splendora
Posts: 744
Points: 2680.00
Last Activity: 11-19-2013
 @ 08:41 PM 
Default

Well, to all my friends who I missed seeing this year...sorry.

The dang concrete big was out to get me before I even got there...he knew I was serious this time.

Sue had been sick for about 3 weeks and in fact stayed in the room the entire time we were skiing on spring break. Thursday night she was very bad and we thought about the emergency room. We waited until Friday morning and went stright to the clinic. Well after a shot and some antibiotics...she felt much better.

I thought about trying to make at least the last half of the hunt, heck I had already sent in full payment. I was already packed. On the way back from filling her perscription the Honda lost the timing belt on I59. Well by the time we got it towed the day and my chance to come to the Stuck and Bubbles Hunt was gone forever. I sat in my trophy room and pouted. Stupid concrete pig anyway.

To those who called or e-mailed and expressed concern...thanks and she is much better.

Tomme, if you are still holding a t-shirt for me...I will gladly buy it. If you sold it to some other (XXlarge) and handsome bowhunter, that is fine as well. See you guys next time.

Mark
Chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk