Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2006, 06:44 PM   #14
Tomme
Region 78 Rep/Hunt Committee Chairman
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 1,504
Points: 2115.00
Last Activity: 06-13-2015
 @ 08:31 AM 
Default

Congrats on the hog! Good eating there.

Do we disagree on stuff? Can't say I remember a single topic. But then again memory is not my long suit these days. :?

I do agree a 100% on the shoot hogs low. That spine is only about half way up and the heart is at the very (and I do mean very) bottom of the body.

Congrats again Tracy.

Now as to the concrete pig going to fall at the Grunts and Gobbles, I'll have to see it to believe it. That this is cursed.
Tomme is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk