Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2014, 10:54 PM   #4
Hot4huntin
LSBA Past President
 
Hot4huntin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
LSBA Region: 77
Location: Santa Fe, TX
Posts: 1,807
Points: 9020.00
Last Activity: 07-29-2019
 @ 02:25 PM 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOBSTER View Post
Crossbows do not bother me at all. I still enjoy the use of my Mathews Z-Max and Bob Lee Recurve, but still only hunt with my Mathews, but love to shoot 3-D with the Bob Lee. I only use a bow 99.999% of the time and really do not know the last time I shot a deer or hog with a firearm. That being said, I haven't killed anything this year yet either. Crossbows have there place for everyone. One day that might be the way I will have to hunt.
Bob Kana
Ssssssshhhh!!!! I am gonna have to agree with my husband. I hunt and shoot 3-D with my Bob Lee Recurve and haven't picked up a compound in four years. I really started out bowhunting and have killed more with a bow than I have with a gun. Crossbows have there place and I would like to eventually take an animal with one, same as I would a handgun. Both would be close shots for me. I just would like to say that I did it!
__________________
LSBA Past President
LSBA Legislative Chairperson
3-D Director

Mrs. Bobby Kana and Ty and Hunter's Mom =)


Support Bowhunting~Join LSBA!

LSBA~Your Membership is Your Voice
Hot4huntin is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk