Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
ldt
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
LSBA Region: 79
Location: Rankin, Texas
Posts: 106
Points: 530.00
Last Activity: 09-08-2017
 @ 07:21 AM 
Default

I just got back today from there. I bought the hunt last year at the Banquet that Doug donated and decided to go this week. I had 8 of those red deer does within 75 yds of me today but they just would not cooperate. Man they are beautiful and fat too. Sure was wanting to send one their way, If I just had a little more time I know I would have connected. I can't say enough nice things about Doug and his ranch. I was only able to hunt 1 1/2 days but had several opportunities during that time, including a nice Blackbuck that I decided to pass on because I was waiting on one of the 5 Sika bucks I had close by. All this in sprte of the nasty front that blew thru about mid afternoon yesterday.The accomodations are top notch and Doug is a great guy and excellent host. I plan on going back whenever I have more time so I can even the score on his exotics. Give Doug a shout, You will be treated well and you will have a good time.
ldt is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk