Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > What's Your Game > Bowfishing
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2005, 09:54 AM   #2
Linedawg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Era
Posts: 450
Points: 0.00
Last Activity: 09-17-2007
 @ 10:28 AM 
Default

I voted yes but would like to add some input to a random vote.

It would be yes in the form of member attendence. Yes in helping with organizing or such but from interested LSBA members and not additional work for the EC. And yes without the EC have to legislate support (i.e. forcing the issue)

I have limited experience with bowfishing and have enjoyed it when I have had time to participate. I hope to do more of it in the future.
Linedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk