Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > LSBA Information > 3D Tournaments
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-02-2005, 01:55 PM   #3
JEFF/5575
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: BAYTOWN
Posts: 19
Points: 0.00
Last Activity: 05-17-2005
 @ 11:03 AM 
Default

That would be me I found the corse to be verry eazy . I only used 1 pin exept on the elk . That was the first 3-D that I ever shot using my x cutters and nibbs . My club and most that you shoot in the hunter class require 4" vanes and screw in points no rear apitures or lens .

The first L.S.B.A I showed up with my 4" vanes 100gr screw in points shooting the same arrows I hunted with just to find out that every one ells was shooting target arrows . Most might not think that its a big differance but with my target arrows I shoot flat out to 30yds with my 20 pin you can be off up to 5 yds and still hit the 10 ring.

If you cant beat them join them .

BTW I shoot every weekend either NFAA IBO OR ASA I shoot LSBA for my boys they like going to all the places.
JEFF/5575 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk