Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > LSBA Information > Annual Events
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2005, 07:27 PM   #13
Frontloader
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Brazoria County Texas
Posts: 242
Points: 0.00
Last Activity: 04-18-2007
 @ 06:21 PM 
Default

Mike

That sounds interesting. We all have some items we no longer need or use, either used or new.

Just getting the word out may be the hard thing but we have almost two weeks so I guess that is enough time.

I know I have enough stuff I never used or used little and do not need any more. Trade blanket or raffle sounds good to me.

Just the logistics sounds iffy to me since it hadn't been done before. I am for it if you can get it to work.

I would be looking for traditional type items for myself if we do a trade blanket.

Which reminds me. Anyone want to look at my old camoed Red Wing Hunter and try to determine if it should be shot or not? If so, I will bring it for review.
Frontloader is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk