Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2008, 03:17 PM   #5
delriowil
Junior Member
 
delriowil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
LSBA Region: 77
Location: Hamshire/Fannett
Posts: 10
Points: 105.00
Last Activity: 01-31-2010
 @ 01:35 PM 
Default

Mark had great pointers, I helped at the kids shoot Friday and Sunday, The kids were great and the parents of the really little ones alway said thanks and the kids had great manners always saying Thanks. Sunday close to the end of the day I had a little guy (3-4) come in and wanted to shoot As I started to help this guy out his Dad came up and told me he KNOWS what he is doing. With all the greatful parents this one person kinda went all over me, not that it wasn't his first time but just how the man said it. Like Mark said it is also safety reason why you need to help out. As far as the weekend went I will have to give it one of the best things that I have done in a very long time.

Have fun and wear good shoes.
delriowil is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk