Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > Stick and String
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2003, 01:27 PM   #6
longbowsteve
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Port Lavaca, Texas
Posts: 13
Points: 0.00
Last Activity: 02-13-2005
 @ 08:54 AM 
Default

Phillip, I leave my stick bows strung up for several days when I put a new string on them to help speed up the stretch of them. It doesn't take but a few seconds to break down and string a stick bow so I take them down when I finish shooting for the day. Never know when it might get entirely too warm where they are stored. Some say you can leave the new composite sticks strung indefinitely, but why take a chance. This is just what I do...GOOD LUCK with the new bow
__________________
Longbowsteve
longbowsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk