While attempting to use QuickBooks in multi-user mode, there is a possibility to receive QuickBooks error h202
. This software error means that the company file is on a different PC. As soon as this error appears on your system, you will not be able to open a company file that is placed on another PC. When any type of software error occurs, you need to first of all, find out the probable reasons for the same.
General Reasons for QuickBooks Error H202
Understand the common reasons for h202 error QuickBooks occurrence by taking a glance at the listed-below points. Before reaching to the software error solutions, you need to know its common reasons:
1. Incorrect settings or QuickBooks file hosting configuration.
2. Security software has blocked QuickBooks communication.
3. The software workstation is not able to ping the host PC.
4. Damaged services components.
5. An issue in Multiple Database Server Manager versions running on your system.
6. Unavailability of QuickBooks Error Code H202 port.
Understand the Steps to Resolve QuickBooks h202 Error
Here you have been provided the solutions to fix QuickBooks error code h202. If the solution doesn’t work, then move to the next one. Follow the given solutions as mentioned here:
Solution 1 – Ping the server
1. First, open the ‘run window’ in a workstation getting the specific error.
2. The next step is to type ‘CMD’ in the text field.
3. Click on ‘ok’.
4. You are going to ping your server from your ‘workstation’.
5. Type ping_[servername] and then click on the ‘enter’ option.
6. Implement the steps given above on all your workstations showing the software ‘error’.
7. If you receive a slow response, it means that there is some issue with the network.
8. Finally, follow the steps of solution 2.
Solution 2 –QuickBooks File Doctor
‘QuickBooks file Doctor’ needs to be downloaded on your PC from the website of Intuit. After downloading it, you need to run it on your system.
Fixing QuickBooks error h202 must be difficult for you in case you are new to this software. To make things simpler for you we have provided the different software solutions. Also, discussed the causes of the QuickBooks error arising. In case the error still appears on your PC, you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks professionals.
To get additional solutions of QuickBooks error h202, dial the QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0607.