Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:

Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
hoytvicxen

LSBA Region: 78
Last Activity: 07-16-2012
 @ 04:13 PM 
Default Need my fellow LSBA peep's help!!!

[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Hey Guys! I've been selected as a top 10 finalist in the Extreme Huntress contest out of many women by a celebrity panel of famous huntress women! I really need your help to get this done! It's for the hunt of a lifetime, and an appearance on a show called Eye of the Hunter! Please vote if you haven't yet, just takes a sec, and PLEASE spread the word. You enter your email, and they send you a confirmation email to click on to verify your vote, and that's it! I have until Jan 1, but please don't wait. I know how easy it is to forget stuff, b/c I am guilty too! This is truly the chance of a lifetime, but can't be done without you! Just think, I have over 500 Facebook friends, and they have hundreds each, so this is totally possible!!! Just re-post this and the link, and it's done!!! Thanks so much for those of you that have already done it, and for those of you that still can![/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']http://tahoefilms.com/contests/extreme-huntress-contest/

JODY GEISTWEIDT[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']LSBA Reg 78 Rep
[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Why vote Jody:[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']
I'm starting to see why other girls are afraid to get into hunting, guess some are just intimidated. My advice, HECK NO, show them up! I'm not though, my pics speak for themselves, so it's all good. I know I can hunt, I know what I stand for, and I'm proud of my paper and what I've done for myself, and how I've represented hunters, and how I've raised my family in the sport. I love the time my husband and I, and now our children, have spent together b/c of the outdoors. It's not always about the harvesting of an animal, but being outdoors with nature. I'm VERY proud that my Grandma, OMA, taught me to hunt, so how's that for girls?
If they want to vote for "the hottie", or the body in the "non-purposeful camo", then that's their perogative. I don't feel that that's what a title of Extreme Huntress is about. I think it's about someone that can find their own animals, hunt their own animals, harvest their own animals, clean their own animals, process their own animals, and cook their own animals. The most important part being, NON-GUIDED, FREE RANGE, not "high-dollar, my family is rich so I can hire a guide and go to foreign countries when I want," or "I'm sponsored by so and so and so and so and so and on this show or that."
I also think it's about promoting hunting in the POSITIVE way, not negative, to anyone involved. There's enough opposition out there that we don't need hunters against hunters anywhere! This is very important to preserve our right to hunt. We should embrace whomever feels like coming on here asking for support for whatever it is, BECAUSE THEY ARE FELLOW HUNTERS! We should also promote hunting to kids and other women, to keep them involved as well, not chase them off. Now, I'll get off my soapbox, and thanks again for your vote!!!

http://tahoefilms.com/contests/extreme-huntress-contest/

JODY GEISTWEIDT

Little Bio About ME:

Born & raised in Fredericksburg TX.
Married mom of 2 boys.
Love the outdoors and almost anything involved with it.
If it can be hunted, I wanna try it!
Believe in preserving the right to hunt by promoting it to more women and kids.
I DO hunt like a girl and shoot like a girl, and PROUD of it!

[/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Bragging rights[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Look at the pics lol! I've been fortunate enough to harvest many whitetails since 4 years of age, and have been taught to hunt by my grandma, OMA! I've since then hunted many species of animals, and will continue to do so and diversify my pics![/FONT]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg auodad[1].JPG (190.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg jodybowbuck.JPG (110.2 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg jodyholtbuck.jpg (246.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg wide buck.jpg (256.7 KB, 12 views)
hoytvicxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 05:57 PM   #2
rtread

LSBA Region: 78
Last Activity: 04-02-2014
 @ 07:21 PM 

Good luck in the contest! Sounds like you already are the extreme huntress!
Old 11-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #3
BOBSTER
Texas Bowhunting & Bowfishing Records Chairman

LSBA Region: 77
Last Activity: 06-03-2021
 @ 08:08 PM 

Jody, good luck. You should not have a problem winning.
Bob