OK. This is the best I can do...
Click on upload file in the navigation bar in the gallery.
1) On the next page click on browse.
2) A new window will open and here you choose the file from your computer that you want to upload. When the file is selected, click on the open button.
3) Click on continue. Then it will begin to upload the file to the gallery. Depending on the file size and your internet connection speed, it could take a few minutes.
3. The next page should tell you that your upload was successful and click Continue. If it isn't successful, it should tell you why. File is too large, etc....
4. On the next page, this is where you enter all the info for your file and select which album to put it in. If it is a general photo, click on the drop-down arrow and select Other photos under the LSBA Photo Gallery like I did in #1. Then fill out the info, file title, file description, etc... Once you are done, click continue.
5. Then on the next and last page, it should tell you that it was Placed Successfully. Click Continue and it will take you back to the gallery homepage. Your photo should be under the catagory you put it under.