In case you are worried due to the ongoing troublesome QuickBooks error 1904
, you need to know the root causes of it. The specific error arises due to the damaged file. However, you don’t have to go anywhere to fix it as this written content will help you in taking out with this error.
Causes of Error 1904 QuickBooks
Before going for the effective solutions we need to check what can be possible causes of the specific error:
1. Compatibility trouble just after the installation updates or upgrading windows OS.
2. Damaged QuickBooks installer file.
3. Migration of QuickBooks Desktop from another version.
4. Disturbance in the installation process.
5. Hard drive permissions trouble.
6. Issues with installation source.
7. Low maintenance of the PC.
8. Damaged or missing components.
9. Inappropriate file location.
Solutions to Fix QB Error 1904
All the solutions that are mentioned in the below-mentioned steps are simple. In case solution 1 doesn’t work, you can opt for the second solution:
Solution 1 -QB Install Diagnostic tool
1. First, in the error message window, select ‘ignore’ and then move to finish installing ‘QuickBooks’.
2. Restart your ‘system’.
3. Now, download the ‘QuickBooks install diagnostic tool’ and run the same.
4. ‘Reboot’ your system.
5. Lastly, open the ‘accounting software’ and see if it is working.
Solution 2 – Resolve Windows Components
In solution 2, you have to repair particular Windows components.
To troubleshoot windows components, you need to perform two things:
1. Repair ‘MS .NET Framework’ or you can reinstall it.
2. Repair ‘MSXML’.
We have tried to cover the possible solutions to resolve QuickBooks error 1904. You can get in touch with the software professionals if you are unable to resolve this error by implementing these solutions.
If none of the solutions work to resolve QuickBooks error 1904, then dial the QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0607(Toll- Free).