We all are aware that QuickBooks accounting software offers perfect accounting solutions for small and mid-sized solutions. The solutions offered by the software are promising and can be availed at a minimal rate. On the other hand, after having such wonderful features the software shows different errors. QuickBooks error code 6189
is one such error that its user faces while using the software. This error pops up on your system when you try to open the company file. This error signifies that “Your company file is not accessible.”
What are the Additional Reasons of QuickBooks Error Code 6189?
Mentioned-below are some of the additional causes for QuickBooks error code 6189. It is mandatory to get aware of these points before troubleshooting the software error:
1. QuickBooks is not upgraded.
2. Use of encrypted software program with the accounting software.
3. Incomplete installation of the software.
4. The malware of virus threats.
5. Corrupted QuickBooks-related program files.
6. The program is mistakenly deleted by QB- related files.
7. Using an old version or a pirated old copy of the windows.
Troubleshooting Steps of Error 6189 QuickBooks
It becomes necessary to resolve the software error as soon as possible to overcome QuickBooks error 6189. You can implement these solutions to get rid of the temporary software error:
Solution 1: Download and Install QB Refresher Tool
1. First, download ‘QuickBooks refresher’ and then you need to ‘install’ all files from it.
2. Save the ‘files’.
3. Make sure that no other task is running on ‘QuickBooks software’.
4. Close all the ‘versions’ of the QuickBooks which are running on your PC.
5. Double click on the ‘QBRefresher.exe file’.
6. Follow the ‘instructions’ given on your system.
7. Finally, reopen ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
Solution 2: Restart Server
1. Firstly, click on ‘start key’.
2. Click on ‘power key’ icon and then ‘restart’.
3. Lastly, restart ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
Finally, you must have understood the procedure to fix QuickBooks error 6189 with the help of this blog. If you still experience the same error after implementing the steps, then you can contact QuickBooks professionals.
To get additional solutions for QuickBooks error 6189, dial the QuickBooks Premier Support Phone Number +1-888-660-0607(Toll- Free).