Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > Classifieds
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:

Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2009, 10:45 PM   #1
TEAM SHARK

Last Activity: 08-14-2011
 @ 10:53 AM 
Default Southwestern Texas-Private Trophy Bowhunt

Guys:

Here is the deal. I have been invited to Buck Buck Down (BBD) hunting ranch in Junction, TX to write a story about the adventure and the ranch. My invitation requires me to bring three other hunters. This is a high level hunting facility. Mr. Travis Fowler runs the ranch and is the guide. The ranch only offers hunts to business clients. This ranch DOES NOT really advertise. There is no need. Most of his clients book 3-5 hunts a year. This ranch only books 12 hunts per year; however, if I get three other hunters the ranch will be ours for the weekend. I really don't anyone who can afford to hunt this ranch, so if you have two other friends let me know. I am up for meeting anyone. Oh yeah, this will only be a bowhunt! Travis will make an exception and offer one extra hunt to us. Although this is a business, it is basically a private hunting ranch for business clients. I have spoken to Travis various times, but I have not been to the ranch nor do I know anyone who has hunted there. I am sure he will give me some phone numbers of his clients. Besides what he has told me, I do not know anymore. All I know is that this a full professional hunting facility-all inclusive. From the pictures, all the animals appear to be very large and healthy! When I asked him about his axis he said he has large herds of 100 or more. I plan to hunt axis deer unless something pops out that I cannot resist. You can hunt whatever you want. I will document the entire hunt and hopefully have story that is publishable. Below is some information about the ranch. I hope to go sometime in July or August.

BBD outfitters is located in Junction Texas just 4 miles from the YO Ranch and 3 miles from the Rio Bonito. The ranch features 900 acres of exotics and whitetail deer, all protein feed year round. This is a new ranch we are offering hunts on. The past 7 years, it has been managed by family with trophies in mind.

BBD outfitters is only booking hunts 1 weekend a month, allowing our clients a premium opportunity for a trophy. There are no up-grade costs, we don't charge for the guide, and we certainly don't charge for the game care (Gutting, Skinning, and Quartering). At other ranches, you pay a price for certain sizes, not with us. All you have to do is pick which one you like (with respect to mature deer). We don't care if it is 30" or 41" (41" is the biggest killed 4 months ago). While hunting, we will have all meals cooked for you and have your favorite beverages readily available. We cater to YOU! BBD outfitters works hard to make sure your trip is a memorable experience. Videography of your hunt is complementary. We offer this service for free to make sure your memories last a life time.

BBD Outfitters is offering hunts for; Axis, Fallow, Blackbuck, Sika and Mouflon. Along with our hunt, you are also included a doe of your choice (except white-tail during non-season). There are pigs on the ranch and when shooting a trophy these will be FREE! All wounded game will be classified a kill, found or not. Dogs are available for tracking and our record is only 1 lost deer. Total cost is $2500.00.

Email: bbdoutfitters@gmail.com
Pictures: http://www.texashuntfish.com/app/hun...103234E53EB437
Phone: 512-584-3713
7 Pin Spot Hogg-it; NAP 360 Quick Tune Rest; NIB Limb Savers; X-Press Coil Stabalizer, Alpine 5-Arrow Soft Quiver; Carbon Force Pro Radial X Weave Arrows; Reign Broadheads 100-g, Cater Insatiable 4 + Release; Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
TEAM SHARK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
TEAM SHARK

Last Activity: 08-14-2011
 @ 10:53 AM 

Please PM if you are interested in going with me.
7 Pin Spot Hogg-it; NAP 360 Quick Tune Rest; NIB Limb Savers; X-Press Coil Stabalizer, Alpine 5-Arrow Soft Quiver; Carbon Force Pro Radial X Weave Arrows; Reign Broadheads 100-g, Cater Insatiable 4 + Release; Twisted Archer Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
TEAM SHARK is offline   Reply With Quote