Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:

Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-03-2007, 06:05 PM   #1
bowjunkie

Last Activity: 02-26-2007
 @ 11:14 AM 
Default BRUSHY HILL HUNT (next week)

Anyone from Houston area want to split a ride to Brushy Hill next week for a buck/hog hunt to Brushy Hill in Sabinal? Home of the Grunts and Gobbles hunt in March/April. http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/php...opic.php?t=931

Hunt is scheduled from Monday noon till Wednesday noon with Tomme and Charles McMillan from the site here. Will be hunting the Kreager Pasture, home of the last two ranch records the last 3 years, a 167 (3 years ago) and 168 (last year).

I am planning on leaving Sunday afternoon and would like to hunt through Thursday noon, but can accomodate a Monday noon-Wednesday noon hunter if need be to have a co-pilot. If we hunt Sunday afternoon and Thursday morning we would have the pasture to ourselves for those hunts.

NO does are allowed this year so it is buck only and hogs.

PM or post here or call cell 832-731-6647 (Verizon). I have a brand new F-150 Supercrew XLT and live in the Spring area but can go out of my way, within reason, to share the ride. You would need sleeping gear and food though Charles is bringing steaks for Monday night and I am making a gumbo and shrimp stuffed pork tenderloin to round it out for the other meals. You would need breakfast/drinks//lunch stuff and could pitch in to defray costs for the other meals.

No stands so you would need your own and you can not hunt within a 100 yards of feeders, they do run a corn route every evening about 4pm and you can hunt on it. NO ATV's, Mechanicals or cutting of live native vegetation. Best stands are small tripods, pop-ups or ground blinds. Give a shout if interested.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #2
wassaw

Last Activity: 04-19-2017
 @ 03:56 PM 

aarrrrrrrrrg
can't believe i just now saw this. :x
that's what i get for not checking the forum for over 2 weeks.

hope you found someone.
good luck and hope ya 'll have a great time.

Bowjunkie, for the future. cell 832-326-2256

steve
wassaw is offline   Reply With Quote