View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 09:22 PM   #14
Hot4huntin
LSBA Past President

LSBA Region: 77

My name is Dena Kana and I am running for LSBA President. I would truly appreciate your vote. Hunting and bowhunting are a lifestyle for my family. I eat, sleep and breathe bowhunting and the LSBA is extremely important to me. I hold and value the LSBA and the members near and dear to my heart. I was unable to devote as much time to the LSBA in the last couple of years because I changed jobs and my son graduated from high school. I now have the time to devote to the LSBA again. I have served as Membership Chairperson since 2006 and served in that position for six years. I have also served as Banquet Chairperson or Co-Chairperson for five years, Treasurer for three years, President for two years and Past-President for one year. I was also an active IBEP Instructor for several years and have held Pro-Staff positions for Bass Pro Shop, Sticks N Limbs Camo, Carson Optical, Bullseye Archery, Parker Bows and Gold Tip Arrows. I have been awarded the LSBA Meritorious and inducted in to the Bowhunting Hall of Fame.

It would be an honor to serve the LSBA members again as President. I would appreciate your vote. If you have any questions, suggestions or complaints, please feel free to contact me at 409 739-2630 or denakana@gmail.com.

Even if positions are running unopposed, please exercise your right as a LSBA member to vote and let your voice be heard!!

Mrs. Bobby Kana and Ty and Hunter's Mom =)

Support Bowhunting~Join LSBA!

LSBA~Your Membership is Your Voice
Hot4huntin is offline   Reply With Quote