View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #8
exit110

Thanks again to the LSBA for holding up there support for young bow hunters, and to Ronny for always being willing to go if someone offers to put a youth hunt on...

Now let me say this, Big oaks bow hunting ranch, owned and operated by the famous Buff, will no doubt in my mind become one of the premiere bow hunting destinations for exotics in Texas in a very short time.. This place has it all, and is beautiful... Thank you so much Marty for being so generous to the kiddos. Zach had a wonderful time, and we saw lots and lots of great critters. Zach did not take an animal but it was not due to lack of opportunity. By the way Marty I still feel bad about Zach shooting your stand... That is another story all together.

Marty worked his tail off to try and make sure every kid had a chance at an animal, he sat around and told stories during the day, that were very entertaining, and as if he had not given enough he took us all out for dinner Friday night. In my assumption Marty is a generous man that is truly dedicated to kiddos and the future of bow hunting....

Marty, although I had met you a few times at banquets I had never sat down and got to know you. I thank you again for all you did this weekend and all you do for the LSBA and the bow hunting sport. I believe you are a genuinely good o country boy, even if you did turn out to be the rude cripple that I tried to help in the Tractor supply parking lot in Brady...
exit110 is offline   Reply With Quote