View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 12:17 PM   #3
mark

LSBA Region: 42

well now i have no 9 bagged and the bush pig in my other hides 4 km away the bush pig there are shoaling.Its funny how bush pig hunting and fishing from a kayak are very much a rush similar feelings that take place when you shoot your bow and when your reel screams. Man i cant wait for the fishing season to start again,getting too fat sitting in my tree hides the trawling around on my kayak is a lot more entertaining hunting bush pig is a rush however it helps keep me on the straight and narrow. Made 200kgs of mielies in two drums with 8x20 liters of ijuba and 20 liters of mollases.I have finally got a system going that i have put in place that has been working very well my led light system works like a charm. Just need to buy more grizz tricks 125 grains lovely pig killing machines. Hunting costs a lot without having to pay to go thank goodness the pigs will always need to be exterminated however the more you hunt them ive noticed the more devious they become the big males watch the young eating they know something is amiss.
mark is offline   Reply With Quote