View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 10:21 PM   #25
Hot4huntin
LSBA Past President

LSBA Region: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldt View Post
Hello everyone. I still do not have time just yet to serve on the EC again but do plan on attending the banquet and seeing everyone again. Dena, Bobby and Ronny are great for the organization and have my vote. Hopefully one day soon I can rejoin the EC if there is a need.
Thanks Dean
Thanks for your long time support of the LSBA, Dean!! You have been a HUGE help at the Banquets and I commend you for making the EC meetings for many years from way out in BFE!!! I would be proud to serve on the EC with you again!!

Glad you are going to run again, Ronny!!! You and Dean were a big reason that I got involved in the LSBA and it will be an honor to serve on the EC with you again. I also commend you for making it to the Banquets even in adverse conditions, such as playing on counters and not making it down safely. You are another that has driven many, many miles to attend EC meetings, I appreciate that!!! The teleconference will make it much easier.

Glad to hear Mickey is willing to run for Rep 79!! I know he has been along time support of the LSBA!!

Mrs. Bobby Kana and Ty and Hunter's Mom =)

Support Bowhunting~Join LSBA!

LSBA~Your Membership is Your Voice
Hot4huntin is offline   Reply With Quote