View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 09:23 PM   #17
Lip

LSBA Region: 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot4huntin View Post
My name is Dena Kana and I am running for LSBA President. I would truly appreciate your vote. Hunting and bowhunting are a lifestyle for my family. I eat, sleep and breathe bowhunting and the LSBA is extremely important to me. I hold and value the LSBA and the members near and dear to my heart. I was unable to devote as much time to the LSBA in the last couple of years because I changed jobs and my son graduated from high school. I now have the time to devote to the LSBA again. I have served as Membership Chairperson since 2006 and served in that position for six years. I have also served as Banquet Chairperson or Co-Chairperson for five years, Treasurer for three years, President for two years and Past-President for one year. I was also an active IBEP Instructor for several years and have held Pro-Staff positions for Bass Pro Shop, Sticks N Limbs Camo, Carson Optical, Bullseye Archery, Parker Bows and Gold Tip Arrows. I have been awarded the LSBA Meritorious and inducted in to the Bowhunting Hall of Fame.
That's all you can come up with?
Wish my curriculum vitae was half as impressive as yours.

My time has been freed up quite a bit since Sandy passed away. I'd be willing to help however I can. I'm in 77
Lip is offline   Reply With Quote