Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Gallery photos (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=977)

Bill M 09-18-2007 07:45 PM

Gallery photos

Can someone explain how to get photos in the LSBA gallery? Thanks.

txhunter 09-18-2007 07:57 PM

Bill, you first click on "upload file" in the navigation bar. Next you click browse and find the file on your computer you want to upload. Then click continue. Depending on the size of the file, it may take a minute or two to load. Then it will tell you that the upload was successful. Click next and then select the album you want to upload your photo to and fill out the rest of the info. Click continue. Then it should tell you that you were successful. Let me know if you still have problems.

jake-1024 09-22-2007 10:23 PM

I tried to upload some photos too and it said i was succesful, but they never came up in the albums.

txhunter 09-22-2007 11:00 PM

I will do a step by step screenshot tommorrow to give you a better understanding.

jake-1024 09-22-2007 11:05 PM

OK, thank you sir. I think i did it right, but you never know.

txhunter 09-23-2007 11:27 AM

5 Attachment(s)
OK. This is the best I can do... :)

1. Click on upload file in the navigation bar in the gallery.
Attachment 163

2. 1) On the next page click on browse.
2) A new window will open and here you choose the file from your computer that you want to upload. When the file is selected, click on the open button.
3) Click on continue. Then it will begin to upload the file to the gallery. Depending on the file size and your internet connection speed, it could take a few minutes.
Attachment 164

3. The next page should tell you that your upload was successful and click Continue. If it isn't successful, it should tell you why. File is too large, etc....
Attachment 165

4. On the next page, this is where you enter all the info for your file and select which album to put it in. If it is a general photo, click on the drop-down arrow and select Other photos under the LSBA Photo Gallery like I did in #1. Then fill out the info, file title, file description, etc... Once you are done, click continue.
Attachment 166

5. Then on the next and last page, it should tell you that it was Placed Successfully. Click Continue and it will take you back to the gallery homepage. Your photo should be under the catagory you put it under.

Attachment 167

lonestarjwells@yahoo.com 01-14-2008 10:48 PM

I'm trying to post a picture in my profile, but it says it's too large(?) I'm not sure how to make it smaller(?)
JW

txhunter 01-15-2008 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonestar5@cox.net (Post 10169)
I'm trying to post a picture in my profile, but it says it's too large(?) I'm not sure how to make it smaller(?)
JW

I sent you an email. Just shoot it to me and I will get it posted for you.