Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   Website and Forum Feedback (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum User Tools (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1531)

LostHawg 04-16-2008 05:08 PM

Forum User Tools

Hey folks, don't forget to use the forum tools.

For instance you can rate threads, subscribe to them, change the way you view the thread, etc.

The options are at the top of the page just above the first post on each page.

Hope you enjoy your visit to the LSBA website. ;)

TXPalerider 06-23-2008 08:33 AM

Quick question. I've recently subscribed to threads, yet, I'm not receiving emails. Are there any known issues?

txhunter 06-23-2008 09:02 AM

It has been working fine for me. Make sure when you click on "Subscribe to this thread" on the next page you select instant email notification. If you are already doing this, then your email account is probably marking it as "SPAM" and putting it in the spam folder. Check there.

TXPalerider 06-23-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txhunter (Post 13135)
It has been working fine for me. Make sure when you click on "Subscribe to this thread" on the next page you select instant email notification. If you are already doing this, then your email account is probably marking it as "SPAM" and putting it in the spam folder. Check there.

Thanks, I've already done this and it's not going to SPAM. However, since I posted this, I did get one email notification on another thread. Although, it was delayed 30 minutes.

Weird. We'll see what happens.

LostHawg 06-23-2008 11:53 AM

How often are you requesting notifications? Instant, daily, weekly.......?

TXPalerider 06-24-2008 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHawg (Post 13143)
How often are you requesting notifications? Instant, daily, weekly.......?

Instantly. I'm a moderator on another forum that uses this same software, so, I'm familiar with the User Options. The more I look at it, it appears I am getting notifications, just very delayed. Ex: I got the notification from your last post over 2 hours after it was posted.

I think what has likely been happening is, due to the delayed email notifications, I have been coming back and reading replies before I get the emails. That was making me think I wasn't getting them.

Ric_o_shay 09-20-2010 03:06 PM

i am trying to post pics to a thread...how do i do that? i go to "browse" but it is not uploading.....is the pic to big? HELP i have pics of animals i want to show off....

also
i want to change my name how do i do that?

Thanks for the help

BOBSTER 09-20-2010 06:12 PM

Ric, first you have to go advance, then click on manage Attachments, then browse, then upload. But your pics have to be small, normally around 620 X 280. Hope this helps. Bob

BOBSTER 09-20-2010 06:14 PM

OH, and changing your name, you may have to get a lawyer or someone to help you with that. I think it involves the court house. Is the law after you that you want to change you name, or hiding out from someone?:dancing: Bob

recar 09-22-2010 09:38 AM

Pretty sure I can handle the name changing part of things. What would you like it to be?

BOBSTER 09-23-2010 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by recar (Post 21636)
Pretty sure I can handle the name changing part of things. What would you like it to be?

OH, I thought he wanted to change his real name, not his user name, my bad:hammerhead:. Bob

LostHawg 09-23-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBSTER (Post 21662)
OH, I thought he wanted to change his real name, not his user name, my bad:hammerhead:. Bob

You nut! LOLroflroflrofl

MarkzHenry 09-12-2018 11:57 PM

I highly appreciate you this kindness, humble thanks for sharing such an informative post with all of us..Thumbs up dude

EltonHester 06-03-2021 01:36 PM

one mo