Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   LSBA Campfire (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Joe Krout (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3452)

Walking_Eagle 01-20-2012 01:38 PM

Joe Krout

I am sad to say that I was informed that Joe passed away yesterday, 01/19/2012, in Orange ,Tx.
The LSBA and Texas bowhunting lost a strong supporter and I lost a good friend.
I will update the information when I know more.
R.I.P. Mr. Joe,
Ron

Ronny 01-20-2012 05:41 PM

Sorry to hear Ron, prayers for the family

Bill Decker 01-20-2012 07:51 PM

Funeral service is Saturday at 3pm at Claybar Funeral Home located at 504 N 5th Street in Orange TX.

BOBSTER 01-21-2012 09:07 AM

Very sad news. It was always a pleasure to visit with him at the LSBA Banquets. Ron was right, he was a huge supporter to the LSBA and Texas Bowhunters. He will be missed by many.
Bob

Hot4huntin 01-21-2012 10:30 AM

It is very sad to hear of Mr. Krout's passing. Mr. Krout was a huge supporter of bowhunting and a LIFE member of both the LSBA and TBoT. I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Krout several years ago at the LSBA Banquet. As far as I know, the 2011 Banquet is the first one that he missed. Mr. Krout, thank you for all you have done for bowhunting! RIP!

Joseph (Joey) David Krout III
Born on Dec. 4, 1933
Departed on Jan. 20, 2012 and resided in Orange, TX.

Visitation: Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012
Service: Saturday, Jan. 21, 2012

Quote:

Joseph "Joey" David Krout III, 78, of Orange, died Friday, January 20, 2012, at Christus St. Elizabeth Hospital in Beaumont.

Funeral service will be 3:00 p.m. Saturday, January 21, 2012, at Claybar Funeral Home Chapel in Orange. Burial will follow at Orange Forest Lawn Cemetery in West Orange.

Visitation will begin at 2:00 p.m. Saturday, prior to the funeral service.

Born in Camden, New Jersey on December 4, 1933, Joey was the son of Joseph David Krout, Jr. and Helen Viola (Hanner) Krout. He served in the U.S. Army during the Korean War and was a Senior Technician for DuPont for 33 years. Joey was a member of the LSBA Long Star Bow Hunters Association and a lifetime member of the NRA.

Preceded in death by his son, Joseph David Krout IV, Joey is survived by his wife, Shirley Teresa Broussard Krout of Orange; sister, Joan Delores Tucker and husband, Earl of Austin; nieces and nephew, Karen Fuentes and husband, Manuel of Austin, Robin Shepherd and husband, Brad of New Braunfels, David Tucker and wife, Carrie of Alabama; sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law, Juanita and Willie Soape of Orange, Jimmy and Emily Broussard of Fannett, Richard and Rella Gardiner of LaGrange, and Audrey Fields of Orange; cousin, Edward Lowe of Florida; great-nieces and nephews and other loving family members and friends.

Serving as Pallbearers will be Todd Soape, Cody Soape, Gene Fields, Chase Cromartie, Ty Cromartie and Bryant Fuselier. Honorary Pallbearer will be David Tucker.
Sign Mr. Krout's Guestbook

Mike Murphey 01-21-2012 06:21 PM

Joe is shooting with his son, (Tiger) and Ed Foreman today...May your Arrows Fly True...

biggen 01-21-2012 11:54 PM

Prayers sent!!!!!!

Bisch 01-22-2012 11:46 PM

RIP, Mr. Joe!!!!!!!

Prayers up for Joe's family and friends.

Bisch

Beleg 01-26-2012 05:17 PM

Thoughts and prayers for Mr. Krout, family and friends.

skeeter 01-28-2012 08:11 AM

RIP Mr Krout. Prayers sent for the family.