Lone Star Bowhunters Association

Lone Star Bowhunters Association (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/index.php)
-   Annual Events (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   LSBA/Bass Pro Shop 3-D Pop Up Competetion (http://www.lonestarbowhunter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2361)

BOBSTER 07-19-2009 09:36 PM

LSBA/Bass Pro Shop 3-D Pop Up Competetion

Saturday July 18, we held our 3-D Pop Up Competetion at Bass Pro Shop in Katy. Although it was a lite turnout, we all had a great time. I would like to thank the following for showing up and helping out at the event. David Stroup did a great job running the targets, his wife Christy helped at both the scoring and registration. Kevin Chovanetz ran the outdoor youth range. Brandon Erims helped both outdoors at the youth range as well as inside. Dennis Balusek and Bill Decker for manning the registration while Dena and I took a break and shot the competetion. Last but not least was both Dena and I helping out at registration and the pop up shoot. If Kevin would not have been able to make the event, we would not have been able to set up the youth range. The LSBA really needs volunteers to help out at our events. We now have Volunteer Bucks. For ever hour you help, you recieve a volunteer buck and when you have enough, you will be able to use them for LSBA merchandise, LSBA fellowship hunts, membership, banquet tickets and raffle items.

The winners for the competetion are as follows.

PRE TEEN
1st Place J.W. Dade
2nd Place Hunter Dade

TEEN
1st Place Jonathan Thomas

FEMALE BOWHUNTER
1st Place Judy Rawlinson

MALE TRADITIONAL
1st Place Brandon Erims
2nd Place Clent Rawlinson
3rd Place Bill Decker

MALE BOWHUNTER
1st Place Alan Reeder
2nd Place Tom Dade
3rd Place Darrel Chandler

Congrats to all of the winners, and Thank you to all that showed up to support the LSBA. Pictures will follow as soon as I get them. Bob Kana

biggen 07-21-2009 10:14 AM

ok where are the pics! :)

BOBSTER 07-21-2009 10:45 AM

Someone :whistle:ran off with the download CD for her camera, not going to mention any names;), so having trouble getting pics loaded to the pc. Hope to have them soon. Bob

Bullrdr82 07-21-2009 07:57 PM

13 Attachment(s)
Here are the pics I got before my battery died.... Sorry again Bobby. I have had that camera for about 5 years and that is the first time the battery has ever died like that.

BOBSTER 07-22-2009 09:13 AM

One day I might have the others pics to post. Thanks for posting those Brandon. Bob

Bowhica 08-31-2009 02:51 PM

July shoot

Any luck getting those other pics uploaded from the July shoot. It was my first time placing in an event there and was hoping to see my ugly mug plastered all over an eail to my brother. LOL!!

Any help would be good.

Darrel Chandler
Katy, Tx.

BOBSTER 08-31-2009 08:51 PM

I will see what I can do. We used Dena's camera that day, and it does not want to play with my computer. So I haven't been able to down load the pics from that event. I will try again. Bob