Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > Classifieds
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:

Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts

Old 09-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #1
Horitexan

Last Activity: 11-29-2011
 @ 08:55 AM 
Default XL Camo for Sale - CHEAP! - Scent Blocker & NoTrace

I'm in a bit of a bind and need to thin out some of the camo I bought but never, or rarely, use. I bought a lot of camo over the last couple of years to try different stuff out and to let friends use when I took them hunting with me. Everything listed here is either in brand-new condition or never been used. All of it is fairly light weight camo and is really well suited for hunting in warmer weather- which means most of the year here in Texas! The NoTrace camo is some of my favorite because it seems to work JUST as well as Scent Blocker and Scent Lok without needing the additional layer for carbon, it's more comfortable and can be re-charged with simple washing and without the need for a dryer. Plus, NoTrace works time after time without wearing out like the carbon-based clothing that can only be recharged about 40 times (according to Scent Blocker & Scent Lok)!

If you are interested in some of the stuff listed feel free to call me (512-587-8651 cell)- I don't get a chance to get on TBH as much as I'd like to and also don't always get to check my email (horitexan@gmail.com) regularly. So calling me is the best way to reach me or ask a question; but I'll try to check in here as often as I can.

1 pair of X-Large Scent Blocker SLT (safari) Pants - Realtree Hardwoods Green - Worn 1-2 days $80

1 X-Large Scent Blocker SLT (Safari) Jacket - Realtree Hardwoods Green - Worn 1-2 days $90

1 pair of X-Large NoTrace Bib Pants - Realtree Hardwoods Grey - 1 pair worn 3-4 days - $45

1 pair of X-Large NoTrace 6-Pocket Pants - Realtree Hardwoods Grey - Never been worn - $35

1 X-Large Spartan Outdoors Long-Sleeve, Collard, 2-pocket Shirt - Max-1 camo - Never been worn - $25
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sb_jacket.jpg (67.7 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg sb_pants.jpg (47.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg notrace_bib.jpg (19.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg notrace_pants.jpg (45.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg spartan_shirt_1.jpg (70.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg notrace_bib_2.jpg (50.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg sb_pants_2.jpg (56.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg spartan_shirt_2.jpg (78.2 KB, 7 views)