Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > Rate the Day Lease / Outfitter
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:

Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2008, 11:37 AM   #1
BUFF
Just Me

Last Activity: 02-24-2016
 @ 02:07 PM 
Default Feb @ Hunt's Bowhunting

Dear Bowhunters,

Hope all is well with everyone. We have been busy around here with hunters, so we are a little late getting our newsletter out. I trust everyone had a good deer season. After deer season we have alot of hunters asking if we have any meat hunts. We have decided to take out a few does. I have 3 Red deer does left to take out for $400 each. These does are big and are some of the best eating anywhere found in biggame. I will attach a picture of one of them. We will be hunting them until April 1, 2008. We have several weekends open in March and alot of week days in Feburary and March that are open.

We have been taking some good animals this year. It seems alot of people are trying to complete their Texas Slam with their bow this year. Usualy the last ram to complete their slam is the European Mouflon. The Mouflon is a true wild sheep just like the Rocky Mountain Bighorn. Mouflons are very wild and are pretty hard to take with a bow. I think we are one of the only bowhunting ranches that have had their hunters consistently takeing Mouflons year after year with their bows. Also most of these Mouflons placed in the top ten for the year. If you want a Mouflon we have them right now.

If we can help you out in any way let us know. You can call 903-684-3234 or e-mail us at rickeyhunt@windstream.net Thanks!---Rickey Hunt

Rickey and Donna Hunt
903-684-3234
www.huntsbowhunting.com
www.majesticmouflons.com
BUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #2
BUFF
Just Me

Last Activity: 02-24-2016
 @ 02:07 PM 

CurtisShaw'sreddeerdoe.jpg
BUFF is offline   Reply With Quote