Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > What's Your Game > Hogs and Javes
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:

Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-05-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
oldheadengr

Last Activity: 11-25-2012
 @ 04:54 PM 
Default hog -javalina hunt

Hi! I am putting on a hunt in south Texas(bow only) on Feb. 16th thru the 20th for hogs , javalinas and varmints. Cost is $175 per person. If you need it you better bring it. There is a walk in cooler provided for any animals taken. If interested call 254-493-7376, my name is Milton. I will need to know as soon as possible please. I am taking the money to the ranch foreman this Friday(7th) but you can sign up all the way up to the time we leave for the ranch. I only have 2 spot left. I am only taking 20 people. We have 10000 acres to hunt on. You are allowed to hunt at night. There is some electricity and water for bathing. This ranch is loaded with hogs and javalinas. Still got time, till Feb. 15th . This is going to be a really good hunt,dont miss out people. $175 for 4 and 1/2 days of hunting is cheap. Getting close dont miss this one!! It's going to be good! Got back from the hog hunt today(Sunday). We had an awesome hunt, lots of pigs and javalinas harvested. 1 bobcat and 1- 5 1/2 ft. rattler. Going again next February. Anyone interested let me know and send me your email address so I can get in touch when it comes time to sign up.

Last edited by oldheadengr; 02-20-2011 at 09:03 PM..
oldheadengr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
nockhead

LSBA Region: 76
Last Activity: 09-03-2012
 @ 07:26 PM 

I am going. this will be an awesome hunt, great group of guys, excellent hunt for a parent and child. if you want a good hunt this will be the one call the number for info.
nockhead is offline   Reply With Quote