Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:

Register Crossword Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-22-2014, 08:01 AM   #1
BOBSTER
Texas Bowhunting & Bowfishing Records Chairman

LSBA Region: 77
Last Activity: 06-03-2021
 @ 08:08 PM 
Default Volunteers Needed for Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza, Houston

Texas Trophy Hunters Extravaganza is coming to Houston at the NRG (Reliant) Center August 1st through the 3rd. I will be setting up the LSBA Youth Archery Range again this year and cannot do it without the help of Volunteers. Fortunately, the range is indoors with comfortable air conditioning.

If you would like to come out and volunteer for a few hours, I will have a LSBA passes that will get you into the show for free. Spend a few hours helping out and then still have time to go out and enjoy the TTHA show.

Here are the times volunteers are needed:

Friday Aug. 1st - Youth Archery Range open from
3:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Saturday Aug. 2nd - show starts at 9:00 a.m. and runs thru 7:00 p.m.

Sunday Aug 3rd - show starts at 10:00 a.m. and runs thru 5:00 p.m. - After 5:00 p.m. we break down the range.

If you think you can help this year we would love to have you. As always, no kid is ever charged to shoot with us and our goal is to introduce kids to archery and bowhunting by letting them safely fling a few arrows at 3D targets and balloons. You do not need to be an experienced archery instructor or member of Lone Star Bowhunters Association to help. We will show you what to do. It is easy and fun!

The kids really enjoy the youth shoot and the Houston TTHA Extravaganza draws thousands of visitors. It is a great opportunity to meet new friends and show them what bowhunters are all about. Come on out and help make a difference in a kid's life. You will be glad you did. You can contact me at 409-925-6185 and please leave a message or at warden4424@yahoo.com and I can let you know how to obtain your pass. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Bob Kana
LSBA Vice President