Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > LSBA Information > The Lone Star Bowhunter
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2007, 02:37 PM   #4
NDNRoger
Senior Member
 
NDNRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
LSBA Region: 75
Location: Rowlett, TX
Posts: 475
Points: 1625.00
Last Activity: 11-02-2010
 @ 10:28 AM 
Default

Joey,

Thanks for letting be be a small part in making the improvements to this magazine the last 2 years! I believe the improvements played a small part in membership growth. You have been by far the best Editor I have seen in my short bowhunting life!

With that being said, I was going to have to bail myself and allow someone else to take the design and layout job. I was hoping someone with much greater skills than me would volunteer, but as yet no one has.

So...

I have been about this for weeks. I will take the Editor job if the EC ok's it. Or for at least as long as it takes to find someone with much greater skills.

I have gotten faster at putting the layout and cover page together. Much faster! However.....

Not sure if you will read these as conditions or what?

I will require the assistance of the Associate Editors big time. i.e. editing stories for spelling and grammer, gathering photos for the cover page etc.
I will not be able to be as involved as Joey has been in things like interviews. Another Associate Editor's job?
I will make all EC meetings I can.
I will need someone to keep track of the Ad space. i.e. what Ad goes where and which ones are coming out etc.
Same with the LSBA flyers and such.

I guess that is about it.

Please let me know ASAP what ya'll decide.
Thanks!
Roger
NDNRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk