Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > LSBA Information > Annual Events
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2006, 09:38 AM   #5
bowjunkie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Spring
Posts: 555
Points: 0.00
Last Activity: 02-26-2007
 @ 11:14 AM 
Default

ALLRIGHT! Back on-line!

Lost 2 seperate hard drives in the last week and a half alone to a boot sector virus. Have NO clue how the drives got nuked either as I run 2 firewalls, brand new up to-date antivrus and also sweep my system daily with lavasofts ad-aware. Especially weird about the second one as it was a brand new HD and it happened while in the process of re-loading all my regular name brand software on it I had on the first HD (kodak, roxio, etc..and can't imagine it came in from name brand commercial software on CD, not burned copies). Lost a 160gig in the first, then a 80gig in the second. First one is gone (going to try some specialty software to try and recover data) the second one I was able to just reformat.

Nothing real major lost, just some recent photos and all my recent emails. Thankfully I back the system up, though not as regularly as I will now.

If you have any particular info on items or hunts, email is up as of this morning and you can go ahead and send it to me. Thanks everyone for helping to make the banquet a success.


PS...would someone on the EC forward me an email that has all the EC's email addies in it. I need to get my address book put back together. Bobster...I got your and Dena's recent emails this morning from over the weekend it looks like and will respond today once I get this HD tweaked and reloaded
__________________
"Our tools for the pursuit of wildlife improve faster than we do, and sportsmanship is the voluntary limitation in the use of these armaments." Aldo Leopold, 1949.
bowjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk