Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-23-2008, 03:26 PM   #13
bustedassranch
Senior Member
 
bustedassranch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
LSBA Region: 78
Location: Driftwood, Texas
Posts: 315
Points: 1635.00
Last Activity: 04-06-2010
 @ 11:26 AM 
Default

I find this thread interesting. The last time I was at the lease I was there by myself. The second week there I went to town to get more stuff I could not live without. While filling gas cans I started talking to an old timer filling his truck. He asked where I was hunting & I told him. He proceeded to tell my about a federal trapper that had sighted a pack of wild monkeys on our ranch. Before I left to go down there Carter Smith had told me about a confirmed "male bear cub sighting". I am on a ranch about an hour from the closest pavement & it is spooky at night out there alone. Now I have a pack of wild monkeys, wets, wild hogs, bears, & snakes. I like sitting around a fire at night & drinking an adult beverage or three..Makes it tough when your mind wanders in to a zoo with no fences.
bustedassranch is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk