Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > Bowhunting In General > LSBA Campfire
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
DoubleJ
Senior Member
 
DoubleJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
LSBA Region: 78
Location: Weimar, TX
Posts: 314
Points: 1395.00
Last Activity: 06-16-2014
 @ 08:09 AM 
Default

Well I guess I got sorta lucky again. I was headed to my lease in Eden, TX and burned out my transmission near Brady. I limped the truck into the local Chevy place and dropped it off. That bill will be $2500. My buddies made the detour and picked me up. We hunted Friday evening and scored a cull buck and a doe. Saturday came and went without anyone scoring. Sunday morning we took another cull buck and then Sunday evening was my turn. I took this cull 6 pt. Kinda took the sting of the truck away for a little while. Well I'm buck tagged out in Concho County now. Time to start takin the does.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Big 6.JPG (55.3 KB, 22 views)
__________________
The Future of Bowhunting Depends on KIDS. Volunteer for a Youth Shoot or take a kid bowhuntin' TODAY!

Jack Jetton

LSBA Life Member
TBoT Life Member
TBA Member
P & Y Associate Member
NRA Benefactor Life Member
TSRA Endowment Life Member
IBEP Master Instructor
DoubleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk