Click Here to Return to the LSBA Forum Homepage

LSBA Homepage LSBA Store Join the LSBA FAQ Online Radio Calendar Gallery
Go Back   Lone Star Bowhunters Association > LSBA Information > The Lone Star Bowhunter
Get Weather Info. Enter your zipcode:
 
Register Crossword Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #1
NDNRoger
Senior Member
 
NDNRoger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
LSBA Region: 75
Location: Rowlett, TX
Posts: 475
Points: 1625.00
Last Activity: 11-02-2010
 @ 10:28 AM 
Default

Well I just received a box of magazines. It went out with all the errors on the cover page. I am bummed because I thought we had the time to replace it. I guess not.

I apologize for not catching this ahead of time.
NDNRoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 09:46 PM   #2
Hot4huntin
LSBA Past President
 
Hot4huntin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
LSBA Region: 77
Location: Santa Fe, TX
Posts: 1,807
Points: 9020.00
Last Activity: 07-29-2019
 @ 02:25 PM 
Default

Glad you received the box, Roger! Not sure what happened and they didn't change the cover. I spoke to Kaye, who is the head honcho, and she said she would take care of it after you uploaded to them. Don't be bummed, Roger! You are doing a great job with the magazine and we are back on schedule. So are you going to get some to LostHawg?

Good job on the recruiting, Tracy!!
__________________
LSBA Past President
LSBA Legislative Chairperson
3-D Director

Mrs. Bobby Kana and Ty and Hunter's Mom =)


Support Bowhunting~Join LSBA!

LSBA~Your Membership is Your Voice
Hot4huntin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
2017 Lone Star Bowhunters Association
Inactive Reminders By Mished.co.uk