View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007, 01:36 PM   #10
howie1968

thanks guys she has worked so hard to get where she is at she shoots in the rain the heat in the dark from all angles she can look at an animal and tell you the best shot angle when to shoot when not to shoot i have worked with her day in day out, like i said draw weight to me is not an issue, education is the key when she shot her first hog at the age of 10 with archery gear she clearly understood what she was doingm she understood she was pulling a light poundage bow and that she had to hit him righ now that i am unable to pull the legal minimum i will fight even harder im a big strong guy but until i get better i can no longer pull 40 lbs, there will be a time when we all will go through this with todays modern technology 35 lbs wi;ll blow through most north asmerican game, for example Shermaine Nugent how many big game aninmals has she harvested with draw weights less then 40 lbs? i recently seen a 69 year old lady harvest a 305 lb tropjy boar 15 yards shot clean kill with less then 40, Tink nathans daughter jackie has killed numerous african aninals with draw weights less then 40. i have seen countless numbers of animals taken cleanlly with lowe draw weights. my first guided hog hunt was with a kid pulling 27 lbs he had a Hoyt Banshee bow some ics junior arrows with a 2 blade steel force head the kid shot this hog at 9 yards buired 23 inches through the lungs hog dead less than 30 yards, how thick is a whitail deer??? i bet less than a 12 incese across, its not about fighting with Texas parks of wildlife or a debate with people who disagree, the facts are clearly stated examples todays modern technology allows you to shoot lower poindage bows, i know many many men wgho once pulled 70-80 lbs but now shoot 50-60 why??? because of technology
9 yr old boy with 27 ;lb Hoyt Banshee steel force 125 grain head 180 lb hog penetration 23 inches recovery in 30 yards

jasmine and her first hog pulling 31 lbs age 10 notice the blood on arrow complete passthrough on 125 lb boar
howie1968 is offline   Reply With Quote