View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #8
bowhunter_716

First off, I say vote NO!!!!!! there is nothing wrong with the way the hunting laws are set up now. Once again it is legislature with motives that will benefit some lobbyist group. Trust me when I say this people. This has nothing to do with making it easier and available to the handicapped person. The existing laws already do that. And also trust me when I say this, that if this passes into law then you might as well kiss your archery season goodbye all together! Just give it time. If you think im crazy then just look at the history of lawmaking. New laws are passed when they have a judgement from the past of an existing law. Why do you think lawyers always refer back to other cases from the past. Not trying to make anyone mad here, but all hunters, not just archery hunters better pull their heads out of their (you know what). Listen people, Lawmakers are employed buy us citizens to protect us, our heritage, our morals,and our freedom. they are not there to protect some lobbyist group that sees a window of opportunity to cash in on some major money!!!! ill get off my soap box now. And that is my take on this.