View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #14
tinman

LSBA Region: 75

Brad, you beat me to the punch on this today...Jadyn has had another "make-up" soccer game scheduled for the weekend of this hunt! The season was scheduled to end Saturday and we played one make-up game yesterday but they are skipping a week for the holiday and making us play one more game on the 23rd.

Other than the posts above, I've had no commitments but before I cancel/reschedule this deal I wanted to bump it up today and see if there's anyone wanting/planning to make this deal that had not contacted me or if the guys above have made plans to be there.

If anyone wants to bring a little one out to hunt, I'll take my nephew instead of Jadyn and her momma can take her to the soccer game and this hunt is on...but if no one wants to go, we'll play soccer and head out there after her game.
"Today there is no need to battle with the beasts of prey and little necessity to kill wild animals for food; but still the instinct persists. The love of the chase still thrills us and all the misty past echoes with the hunters call."

Saxton Pope

Last edited by tinman; 05-18-2009 at 01:32 PM..
tinman is offline   Reply With Quote