View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 11:00 AM   #48
Bossbowman

Quote:
I've been a long time member of the "other" forum and it no doubt has/had some good folks that contributed enjoyable dialog over the years but I've lost any interest with it due to the above mentioned problem. The site is so much different then it was when it first started. My opinion (and it's nothing more) is that the site drifted away from it's roots. It failed to organize the board in a manner that prevented post about a guys wife leaving him next to a post about tuning a bow. I would rather read about doctor deer than doctor Phil.

I log on to read, discuss, learn and enjoy bowhunting related matters. Over a year ago I contacted Tinman via email & PM about the initial push to get crossbows into the archery season. I also posted on the other board with the intention to generate interest in countering the crossbow effort. I was basically electronically stoned to death and the primary rock thrower was a moderator. I gave up.

I'm glad to see THIS site improve so much. Someone has done a great job. I rarely post anymore but enjoy checking in and catching up from time to time. Keep up the fight against the crossbow manufactures and don't fall for that "your just an elitist" or "your not united" BS.
I don't post over there anymore either, everyone needs to be prepared, the day is coming and we need to be ready for this fight. This is about nothing more than $$$ for the Xbow companies, for crying out loud you can use a draw-lok during october legally, this is something too I would like to see the LSBA petition to ban.
Bossbowman is offline   Reply With Quote