View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #14
rbiceo

I realize this probably isn't the first place I should post...but...

I just joined the LSBA about 10 minutes ago. Alothough I have been shooting a bow for 2 years and have been active in 3d competitions and am at a local shop 3-4 times per week. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT LSBA WAS UNTIL A FEW WEEKS AGO!

Didn't mean to shout, but sometimes answers are even more simple than that suggest. I have seen the LSBA shoots posted and signage at IBA where I am a 2 year member. I thought the LSBA was some field archery group. Sometimes doing something as simple as paying a bit more for a sign or taking the time to type out Lone Star Bowhunting Association can make all the difference.

I saw a post where it was typed out on TBH...that was all I needed to get me to join. You can thank TBH screen names...Cameron, for original post, Shane, BoneDigger for some history and WCB for input.

I will be ordering a couple shirts and stickers for the truck to help spread the word.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I am have a strong passion for this sport and want it to grow. Just wanted to throw in my "newbie" thoughts...guys in my position are who you are seeking out!