View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 07:34 PM   #1
Tomme
Region 78 Rep/Hunt Committee Chairman

Default LSBA Spike/Doe Fellowship Hunt

I just got the confirmation for us doing a Spike/Doe fellowship hunt at Elm Creek near Brackettville. I have hunted this place the last three years and can certify that it is loaded with deer so this would be a good opportunity. I'm going on a regular season hunt this next week so can give you a report. Here's the details of the hunt.

Cost - Only $125 TOTAL for the TWO DAY Hunt. Where else could you hunt deer for only $62.50 a day?

Bag Limit - One Doe and one spike.

Hunt Dates - Friday Noon on January 8 through noon on Sunday Jan 10th.

Location - Elm Creek ranch - Brackettville, TX

There are 8 preset stands and feeders on this ranch. You can bring ground blinds and tripods to hunt other spots, but for pre-established spots we will probably draw before each hunt for stand locations.

There is a limited number of bunkhouse spaces available. I will book these on a first come first served basis. Bunkhouse has showers, toilets and cooking facilities, but is pretty primitive. If the bunkhouse is full or you want something fancier, you can camp out or stay at a local Bracketville motel (which will only be 4 miles from the ranch).

This is a good chance to enjoy a late season hunt, fellowship with other LSBA members and last but not least, fill up your freezer.

You must be an LSBA member, but if you're not, Dena would love to take your application.

For more information or to reserve a spot call me at 254-541-1146 or email me at Tomme@Actkinson.net

Good Hunting,

Tomme R. Actkinson

Kids hunt free
Tomme is offline   Reply With Quote