View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #1
2050z
Banquet Co-Chairperson

Default Beware of this company

My good friend Zan is the author of this post

WARNING! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS ONLINE ARCHERY DEALER!

DELTA ARCHERY COMPANY
- via Discount Arrows ad on Bowhunting.Net

I'm sad to say, one of Bowhunting.net's advertisers is a !@#$%. On Oct 11, I purchased 1 doz Blackhawk VaporWood carbon arrows, spine 4000. Payment was made via PayPal, debited from my bank account thru my PayPal account.

On Oct 12, I received notice from PayPal that the dealer issued a Priority Mail (2-3 day service) shipping label, scheduled for shipping Oct 16.

On Oct 21st I emailed dealer that order hadn't arrived, nor showed that via tracking # that it hadn't been shipped yet. He responded, "be patient, they're on the way".

Again, no order after several days.

After repeated emails and a couple of phone calls (had to leave messages), he finally shipped Order - arrived Oct 29, postmarked Oct 28th!

Order received: BH BlueMax carbons - wrong size, model, wrong everything!

It took several phone calls, leaving messages, and another week before he responded with on Nov 4 "I'll ship the right ones tomorrow (Nov 5).

It's now Nov 21, his emails come back as "undeliverable", and he won't return my phone calls.

I'm totally pissed!

I've now filed a claim with PayPal to get a full refund, but no guarantees. He had the audacity to tell PayPal (thru dispute resolution) to tell me to ship back the wrong order (at my expense) and he would ship the right order to me after he got the return! Like hell I will. He can send me a PP shipping label, and when I get my refund I'll send back the arrows.

Anyways, I've told Robert & Rich about this @#$%, so we'll see what happens. What a shame such a no no poor business is being advertised on a quality site like Bowhunting.Net.

I'm obligated to my friends to warn you. Do not buy from Delta Archery Company. You'll get burned big time!

http://www.deltaarcherycompany.com/
And God Bless

Sticks N'Limbs Owner
Carson Optics Pro Staff
Bear Archery Pro Staff
2050z is offline   Reply With Quote