View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
clarkarchery

LSBA Region: 78
Default Cape buffalo hunt

Alright so I have a hunt for 2012 that I need to either trade or sell to someone. Its for either April or may. I am in no way affiliated with the group. I won the hunt and was informed that the buffalo can not be taken with a bow but all the other animal can. I really want the buffalo with a bow.
Included
• 10 days full daily rates for 1 hunter and 1 observer, as well as arrival and departure days. • Trophy fees for 1 Buffalo bull, 1 Eland bull, 1 Zebra, 1 Wildebeest, 1 Giraffe, 1 Impala. • International Economy Class airfare for 1 hunter. • Dip and Pack of listed species. • Shipping of listed species. • Road transfers to/from camp to Bulawayo. • Services of PH, full hunting team plus vehicle. • All government levies on trophy fees and daily rates.
Excluded:
• Trophy fees, dip/pack and shipping, of any species taken over and above those listed above. Extra tags include Kudu, Waterbuck, Warthog, Bushpig, Zebra, Wildebeest and Giraffe. • International airfare for observer. • Connecting flights to international departure airports in the USA. • Gratuities to camp and field staff.
The website for the outfitter is www.mazungasafaris.com.
Anyone interested please give me an offer. It is a dream of a hunt especially with all thats included. I just really want a buffalo with a bow.

clarkarchery is offline   Reply With Quote