View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 01:18 PM   #263
AWMiller

LSBA Region: 76

Bitburger Premium Pils
Bitburger Brauerei | Bitburg/Eifel, Germany

Style: German Pilsener

ABV - 4.8%

Had this one while on vacation in Maui (Hawaii) and man do I wish I had chosen a different brew! I’ve heard and read a lot about this brew and everyone was highly recommending it. To me this brew is not that much to rave about for it is a ‘marginal’ brew in my opinion. Once I tasted the brew it was very bland, lacking anything of any sort of robustness. The flavor was there and then it was suddenly gone; but it wasn’t skunky in any way though. Would I try this one again? Probably not, unless I was in Germany and could get this on tap.

For my beer-nerd details regarding this brew, please click here.

Disclaimer: All beer tasting notes and reviews are subjective. The thoughts and opinions contained herein are those of the ‘bier vorgeschmack’ and him only. The intent of this beer review is to spur interest in brands and styles that one may not normally indulge in and to entice them to venture out and try new brews. While some may argue that there are no other beers than Miller, Coors, Bud, and Keystone, this is much akin to arguing which vanilla ice cream tastes the best. There are more brews out there; try some and enjoy the savory adventure.
AWMiller is offline   Reply With Quote