View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008, 10:59 AM   #26
Horitexan

I really enjoyed meeting everyone this weekend- I wish I'd have had more time to participate! I gotta say, I've never seen a better large group of hunters at Brushy Hill- usually a large group means lots of griping and bitching, bit everyone seemed to have a good time and to be happy! Kudos to everyone who attended and, especially, to the organizers!

I was especially impressed with the pit blind that Brad dug! Lemme tell ya folks, digging a 4 foot deep hole with a seat in it at Brushy Hill is no small feat- especially by hand! Rusty and I have been talking about it for years, but we've never had the motivation! If Brad will just move that top pin up, or practice more at 5 YARDS, he'd be slayin' swine!

Someone gave Rusty some wooden game calls and he gave me the predator call- MAN, is that a awesome game call! Does anyone know who made them? I'd like get his contact info so I can buy a few more.

Thanks for such a great weekend y'all! Rusty asked me to tell you the same.

Nick