Thread: LSBA stance
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:10 AM   #23
mesquitecountry

Quote:
You know, Travis, I think you WANT to cause trouble. I think you want to cause discord. Why is that? Is it just your nature to cause trouble? Are you just seeing what button it takes to push to get banned? You keep commenting as though we're out to get you, but there has been NO evidence of that as of yet?
Oh Tracy. How far you are from the truth is unreal. I'm not looking to get banned. If I wanted to get banned, I'd throw out about 26 cuss words and tell everyone to go to you know where. I'm in this to support hunting and if you see me as trouble because I give a dang about hunting rights then I'm sorry. It is what it is.

Because I dont agree with your way of life I'm the one that is out to cause trouble? How does that make sense. Even people who are on your side on this issue agree that a general consensus was not taken before this was announced. So is it that I'm causing trouble or is it you dont want to hear the "voice" of bowhunters.

Your job as representative is to listen to your members, not tell your members. I dont need the bylaws to know that. Joey and I disagree all the time but he will always listen to what I have to say. You dont see the region 78 reps on here blasting away telling me what my opinion is.

When aw became a sponsor here I warned Brandon what was going to happen. Then of course what happened, buff lost out on a lot of money and had a lot of issues with his heads. Unfortunately his hands were tied.

And yes Tracy, it has been talked about by a couple of EC members. I have found out through the grapevine. If we say we are the voice of bowhunters. Dont you think we need the voice to tell us what to do?

Tracy hunting on mld is support of mld. Which you say you're against.

Greatest Smiley Ever

Last edited by mesquitecountry; 11-25-2008 at 11:13 AM..
mesquitecountry is offline   Reply With Quote