Thread: LSBA stance
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 08:19 AM   #16
mesquitecountry

Quote:
I really haven't read anywhere that you have been branded a gun hunter. I would be one of those that made a rifle kill this year. It is legal to do so during the General Season. Not that it matters since I made a legal kill in a legal season but this is on a piece of property where I'm not set up to bow hunt and I don't know the neighbors should a tracking job be necessary. It doesn't change my mind at all about the October youth season.
Bill,

When did I question the legality of what you did? I did no such thing.

Quote:
Travis, If you can't appreciate that a bowhunting organization supports BOWhunting, then there's no argument, no discussion. That's just my opinion.

Jack or Marty or one of the 78 reps will have to ban you, because I won't. Its not my place. Haven't seen any cause to ban you yet anyway...
I've already heard inklings of it being called for. I guess I'm not allowed to state my opinion as you said there is no discussion, no argument. Then the poll and the petition and the formal announcement are all for show. As a member our opinion does not matter. Because the EC decides the way we're going to act no matter what.

And Tracy, there are several things that have been said to me that you dont know about that were out of line when pushing bowhunting only.

You keep saying voice of the bowhunters in Texas. Clearly you are not my voice nor the others that voted for this. LSBA has about 1% of the bowhunters in Texas as members. I'd bet that the other 99% doesnt realize that you speak for them as well. Just saying a little more open ears to what the "rest of us" simpletons have to say would have been appreciated.

We all will be the death of our own sport. Sadly.

Like I said earlier. If yall wish to ban me go ahead and do it. But you can guarantee this. I will never stop promoting hunting.

Dena,

Please forward me reminders to donate money to the youth shooting seminars. If I'm not allowed to be a voice then I will gladly just send a check to the worthy cause.

Greatest Smiley Ever
mesquitecountry is offline   Reply With Quote